You might wanna know what I'm feeling

Friday, April 30, 2010

With the upcoming trips to the embassy and finally, Japan, I'm feeling a hell lot right now. Carmella and I would often ask each other: "Anong nararamdaman mo?"

Well, lately I've been asking that question a lot. And with a lot of time to think about it, I've come up with one of the answers.

I'm excited. I can't deny that. It shows. It already shows. Who wouldn't get excited knowing that there's a whole lot of new and different things waiting for you? I am really looking forward to those. And I am undeniably having a countdown.

HOWEVER, I am having quite a hard time absorbing the fact that I am not leaving for just 10 days, but 10 MONTHS. The fact that there won't be a daily dose of my real family and friends for 10 months still hits me hard. There's also a family there. There will be friends there, too. However, those people will be speaking Nihongo and there will be more of people who don't have eyes when they smile. I might belong, y'know. It's just that one big question still remains: HOW?
I know I can do it. I could've torn the contract instead of signing it if I knew I won't be able to survive there. In fact, I know this is what I want. This is what I've been wanting. The problem I see is that I'm attached to everything in this place I we can call home. And I am suffering from separation anxiety. :D

Also, I am confused. I don't know what to do, what to bring, how to pack. We need to buy this and that. Bring this and that. There's a whole lot to do. But I don't know where to start.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Pocket