Wanna do these together? :3

Sunday, November 7, 2010

November entered with a whole lot of schedule coming along. From the very start of the month, it has been considerably busy, still, I got a day—yes, a day— to rest, so far.

Seta Norin held its Cultural Festival, so we had been preparing since last month. Like normal students, we crammed and had lots of last-minute preparations. Other classes had their set-ups posted a week before the fair, we posted ours a day before the fair. Of course, not all of them have been completed, so we were still working on some preparations on the actual day of the fair.

I wasn’t able to enjoy neither the first nor the second day of the fair. The first day was busy, like I mentioned, we we’re still preparing on the first day so going around to see other’s works was impossible. On the second day, I was supposed to be on duty during the afternoon. But, since the other foreign students and I joined the prefectural marathon, we took up time. I was supposed to be back at school at around 1, we ended up going to school at around 2. The fair was supposed to end at 2.30, so basically the other foreign students did not have the chance to see Seta No’s fair, too. (I guess they enjoyed it though. They were able to see their ex-classmates and friends, though.:)) )

Thursday was a holiday for Seta No, so I got to rest whole day. I “studied” for the upcoming J-test, though.

Friday was the usual school. Saturday was unusual, though. I was having second thoughts on going to a city called Takasaki(by train, about 30 minutes away from where I live) to attend to my Calligraphy Club commitment. :)) It was a day before the Japanese Test, so I really doubted if I could come. I did go. And I don’t doubt it. Something good really happened. (I was able to see someone who I wanted to see since June. We weren’t able to talk again, though. :D) Other than that, I got a piece of REAL Japanese choir…a decent singing, and others.:3

Today, we had our Japanese Test. I really can’t evaluate whether I would pass or not, but I did my best. And the test wasn’t that hard, either. We’ll be waiting for the results on December 6(Happy birthday, Jan! Tama ba? :)) )

2 worries down, I-don’t-know-how-much-more to go! :) This week’s gonna be a GO!, though. :))

Monday- SCHOOL D:< Looking forward to the 3-hour Biotech class…a time to feel my senpais’ love. :))Being with them makes Biotech class happier, hahahaha :D

Tuesday- ANOTHER MARATHON TO RUN. D:< This time, Seta Norin’s marathon. I don’t plan on walking, that’s for sure. I was able to run on the first marathon, so I HOPE, it’s okay the second time. :)) After the marathon, some kind of ‘harvest festival’! A barbecue parteeeey :3…we’ll be eating Seta No’s vegetables, hahahaha :DD Looking forward to this, rather than the marathon, hahaha! (Maybe we should consider having a marathon once a year in Rural High, too? Whattya think? )

Wednesday- Haven’t been well-informed on what to do this day, but I (or with other Seta Norin students, too? Definitely not with other foreign students though. They said this is Seta Norin’s activity.) will go to an elementary school during the afternoon. (Can I bring home one kid? Hahahaha! :D)

Thursday- Rehearsal thing for a fair the following day

Friday- FAIR

Saturday- FAIR

So, after a hectic week, I’ll be sleeping whole day on Sunday. Unless my mother forbids it.:))

I’m planning to take it day by day, though. I’ll do my best; I’ll survive. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Pocket