I have to breathe

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

This run's still not finished yet-- though it nearly is. There's still lots of checkpoints I should be passing through. I've reached half, but not yet. I'd have to patient. WE have to be patient.

I've been running from the starting line. Run, run, and run even though my feet hurts...even though I keep feeling a little dizzy. But for now,after quite a long run, I have to breathe.

Maybe this run's a little long? Or maybe somewhere along the road, I forgot something. I forgot why I'm running. I don't know what I need. I don't know what I want.

Despite those thoughts, happy moments came along the road. And I'm sure, ahead of me, there awaits a lot more experiences, challenges, and sacrifices. With these, I'll learn for sure.

I'll take it slowly for now. I want to find that missing thing bothering me right now. I need to breathe,because I've been running for a while.

I'd have to breathe, but no plans on looking back. I can't return and quit. I'd have to circle the world to go back to the path I just took.



I want to take a break and find what I'm looking for right now. I want to find it quickly so I'll feel satisfied and relieved to run again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Pocket