OHSHIIIZZZ

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Nakitai

I want to cry. Hindi ko alam kung bakit.
Hindi ako malungkot. Or malungkot ako pero hindi ko pa narerealize? I think I'm confused. Ewan. Parang nababaliw ako. Andami0daming kong iniisip na in the end, hindi ko rin alam kung anong ginagawa ko/ anong ginagawa ko.

I have a family(or should I say 'families') here. I have friends. And they care for me more than I expect them to. I'm having great experiences, and I am aware that I am lucky to do these things that others probably won't be able to experience.

PERO BAKIT? ANONG MERON? HINDI KO ALAM. Pagod lang ba ako?
HIndi ako malungkot, that's for sure. I know deep inside me that I'm not sad.

But, I really, REALLY want to cry. The tears won't just come out in front of these people. I keep holding them back whether I'm alone or with the people around me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Pocket